UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor hassan.anwar
Visitor

SEM IP core integration to a design on Zedboard

Hi,

I want to perform fault injection into a design on a zedboard. From what I understand, I would have to add a sem core ip to the design. I need to ask the following :

1. Is there any tutorial for adding the sem core ip to a custom design and performing the injection?

2. The sem core is connected via the USB on the zedboard?

3. How can I find the addresses (of the frames) I want to inject the errors to? I want to inject errors into my design and not into the sem core itself.  

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Re: SEM IP core integration to a design on Zedboard

@hassan.anwar This will help you

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/sem/v4_1/pg036_sem.pdf

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer namangov
Observer

Re: SEM IP core integration to a design on Zedboard

Hi Pratham,

From what I understand, I would need to create a wrapper to provide connectivity between the SEM core and UART. I also looked at http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Zynq-All-Programmable-SoC/SEM-IP-Zynq-Devices/td-p/590798

Can you shed some light on what needs to be done.

0 Kudos