UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie necros123

Zynq_SPI_PN532

Hello,

I'm using Zybo Z7 Development Board. I'm trying to communicate with PN532 by QSPI. I have a problem with reading simple firmware version. I've tried probably everything and I don't know why it is not working. My QSPI is working in polled mode. Sending data by SPI is working correctly as you can see in the waveforms.PNG file. The connection between Zybo and PN532 also I think is correct ( connection.jpg file ). They were connected by JE as you can see on io.PNG file. I set the pins on PN532 ON=0, KE=1. My c code is in helloworld.c file. I had to change a little xspi.c lib file ( in XSPI_Transmit.PNG file ). It is a fragment of XSpi_Transmit function. I had to add usleep(2000); after setting XSpi_SetSlaveSelectReg(InstancePtr,InstancePtr->SlaveSelectReg); because of fact that PN532 needs 2ms time to wake up after setting SS=0. I would be glad if someone would help me with this.

Regards,

Andrzej

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Zynq_SPI_PN532

Hi,

I have edited the read function in the helloworld.c and attached the same.

Please check with this and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Venu

0 Kudos