UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer bwerth
Observer

emacps/hdf compatibility issue

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I've been working with the emacps while trying to implement the PL 1G Ethernet Interface with lwip tcp/ip stack application note (xapp1306), and SDK can't seem to find it. The driver is found by SDK if I use a standard zcu102 hdf, but if I use the hdf for the reference design, it can't find the emacps driver. My first thought was that there was a mistake in the custom hdf that caused mismatch with the emacps MDD, but everything looks fine. Is this a problem anyone else has encountered while working with this application note or are there any other typical reasons why SDK doesn't find a driver? Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Observer bwerth
Observer

Re: emacps/hdf compatibility issue

Jump to solution

I think I answered my question here. I don't need the emacps driver because I'm implementing the PL 1G reference design and the ethernet driver is already implemented with a Tri Mode Ethernet MAC in PL. I shouldn't be able to use the emacps as a driver in this design.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Observer bwerth
Observer

Re: emacps/hdf compatibility issue

Jump to solution

I think I answered my question here. I don't need the emacps driver because I'm implementing the PL 1G reference design and the ethernet driver is already implemented with a Tri Mode Ethernet MAC in PL. I shouldn't be able to use the emacps as a driver in this design.

0 Kudos