05-15-2020 03:39 AM - edited 05-15-2020 03:52 AM
Following link is the reference for my questions:
here its mentioned subsystem.
1) Which IP (Single or multiple or all) are required for the implementation of 10G/ 25G Ethernet over SFP+ in ZCU106 reference board?
2) Is there any other support i can get other than this application notes?
3) This application notes mention about using "SFP to RJ45 Adapter Module" as well. Can't we use directly SFP+ interface for communication through a PC? If yes how?
4) There are two SFP+ interfaces available in ZCU106 reference board. Are Both of these usable at the same time? If yes then where can i get related document /support?
Eagerly waiting for reply..
05-16-2020 06:16 AM
Hi @venugopal.kulkarni ,
Regarding your questions -
1) 10G/25G Ethernet Subsystem IP (PG210) should be used on ZCU106.
2) This is the only application note we have for 10G if using 10G driver. However, there is the IP example design provided in Vivado. You can generate the example design by right click on the XCI file and click on Open IP Example Design.
3) You may be able to use a 10G SFP+ to USB converter and connect it to PC directly but Xilinx does not have any particular recommendations.
4)Two interfaces can be used at the same time. Please refer to PG210 and transceiver user guide for more information.
05-17-2020 07:17 PM - edited 05-18-2020 07:16 PM