cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thaus_015
Explorer
Explorer

40G/50G Ethernet Subsystem (Zynq Ultrascale+)

Jump to solution

I have used Zynq Ultrascale+ to initialise the 40G/50G Ethernet Subsystem IP. If I connect rx_core_clk and rx_clk_out to RX side blocks, its showing clock mismatch error. I have checked rx_reset eventhough facing same problem. 

Gt_ref_clk = 322.2656
rx_clk & tx_clk = 312.5 Mhz

axis_rx.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nanz

Hi @thaus_015 , 

Please try the latest version if possible to see if the issue still exists. 

This is in IPI, but you may try in the wrapper file to connect the interface as a workaround. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs and our Versal Ethernet Sticky Note.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nanz

Hi @thaus_015 ,

I built a quick test project to reproduce it but it's not reproducible:

nanz_0-1612801466292.png

rx_axis_* interface are in rx_clk_out domain as per PG. 

Which version of the tool are you using? 

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs and our Versal Ethernet Sticky Note.

0 Kudos
thaus_015
Explorer
Explorer

No, I am facing same issue. I have attached the design. How to debug please suggest me ?

axis_rx.png

0 Kudos
thaus_015
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks for your response. 

I am using 2019.1 vivado, and board number ; XCZU19EG-FFVD1760-3E. What you have tried, the same thing i tried. But same error. 

ether.png 

0 Kudos
nanz

Hi @thaus_015 , 

Please try the latest version if possible to see if the issue still exists. 

This is in IPI, but you may try in the wrapper file to connect the interface as a workaround. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos