Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Echoserver on Artix-7 and PHY KSZ9031RNX

Hi,

i try to setup up the XAPP1026 echoserver on microblaze with bram only. I connected the PHY with the RGMII from the TEMAC IP and my computer already detects the board in the networks and sharing center of WIN 10 when i run the echo server on the FPGA. But i cant get a connection over TeraTerm. When i try to debug the code he jumps directly into disassembly level when i reach the lwipinit function and stays there in a loop. I dont know what causes this issue.

Is it possible that i  have to do some changes of the echoserver to get it to work?

Thank you!

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @junglert ,

Please specify what you mean of "But i cant get a connection over TeraTerm"? Do you mean there is no printout at all in Teraterm or it is stuck at auto-negotiation on teraterm for example?  Can you please share the screenshot? 

If you are using LWIP, this PHY is not a marvel phy and extra steps are needed to initialize the PHY. Please check the following AR:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/63495.html

"Don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as solution."
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi nanz,

i adjust the settings IP and Port in teraterm and try to connect. Then teraterm states after a few seconds: Connection timed out.

Is there a way to integrate the settings of your metioned AR into the echo server?

0 Kudos