UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer amit_kumar
Observer

ila vio chipscope in aurora 8b10b.

I implemented the loopback single lane (full duplex) on the board (kintax ultrascale development board). In there, ILA, VIO core are there to probe out the signals in the chipscope. For single lane, I have defined (RXP, RXN, TXP, and TXN) physical pin on my fpga. So, I thought of connecting the TXP and TXN to RXP and RXN respectively, So, that it will make a loop and I will be able to transmit and receive the data. But, even before connecting the wire. setting loopback VIO to high is showing the RX and TX data. How is that happening? 

Capture1.PNG

Please help.

thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: ila vio chipscope in aurora 8b10b.

Hi @amit_kumar ,

Are you using vivado generated example design ?
Can you please try to run the simulation design without connecting TX to RX and check if you still receive the data .

Thanks,
Rahul Khatri
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo or Accept as a solution, If this Post helped you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos