cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surya_ks
Observer
Observer

Hello

[Common 17-69] Command failed: This design contains one or more cells for which bitstream generation is not permitted:
design_1_i/xxv_ethernet_0/inst/i_design_1_xxv_ethernet_0_0_top_0/i_design_1_xxv_ethernet_0_0_CORE (<encrypted cellview>)
If a new IP Core license was added, in order for the new license to be picked up, the current netlist needs to be updated by resetting and re-generating the IP output products before bitstream generation.

getting this error while using the 10 g ip , i have doubt this is license  error can you help me any to correct this error.

i will attach my license snapshot 

Thank you.

Tags (2)
llllll.JPG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nanz

Hi @Surya_ks ,

It looks like you have the design linking license for x_eth_mac, xxv_eth_mac_pcs; and the design linking license does not allow bitstream generation. You will need to get HW_Evaluation license for it. basekr is not relevant as you are not using this mode. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs and our Versal Ethernet Sticky Note.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
nanz

Hi @Surya_ks ,

I am not able to see the picture clearly. If you have HardEval license, you should be able to generate bitstream but it will only work a certain period of time. 

If you are using BASE-KR, this requires a full purchased license to generate a bitstream. 

If you are sure you are having a valid license, have you done a reset/re-generate output products so the license can be picked up correctly? Can you share the screenshot when you right click on the IP in IP Catalouge and click on "check license status"? 

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs and our Versal Ethernet Sticky Note.

0 Kudos
Surya_ks
Observer
Observer

Hello

I give the  clear snapshot of license  can you check this is valid or not , and i using the BASE-R in 10G ethernet subsystem ip ,i checked the status of ip it's showing like not purchased yet ,that snapshot also given below can you check that also , please help me to find out the solution .

Thank you.

lllllll.PNG
ipcatttttt.PNG
0 Kudos
Surya_ks
Observer
Observer

Hello

I share the ip license information please go through this and give reply as soon as possible.

Thank you 

IP_INFOR.PNG
BASE-R.PNG
0 Kudos
nanz

Hi @Surya_ks ,

It looks like you have the design linking license for x_eth_mac, xxv_eth_mac_pcs; and the design linking license does not allow bitstream generation. You will need to get HW_Evaluation license for it. basekr is not relevant as you are not using this mode. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Surya_ks
Observer
Observer

Hello

How will get the HW_Evaluvation license . Can you tell me that.

Thankyou

0 Kudos
nanz

Hi @Surya_ks ,

Please go to this page:

https://www.xilinx.com/products/intellectual-property/ef-di-25gemac.html

And you can click on the Evaluation page. 

0 Kudos