UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Buying Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC ZC706 Evaluation Kit?

Jump to solution

Dear Colleague,

I want to buy this device Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC ZC706 Evaluation Kit? And we need a quote from xilinx so that we can buy it. I tried to contact you many-many times but honestly speaking your sales response is really bad...i never expected this..

I am writing in this forum because I find no other way to do it. Being a part of University we dont have freedom to buy such expensive device directly from the Internet. We need the formal quote from Company if we want to buy anything beyond a specific amount.

I will glad if you can redirect me to right person who can provide us quote with an email. And also good mechanical design for for bot ZC702 and ZC706 evaluation board.

I need quote this quote in Germany! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar austin
Scholar

Re: Buying Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC ZC706 Evaluation Kit?

Jump to solution

v,

Please email me at austin@xilinx.com

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scholar austin
Scholar

Jump to solution

v,

Please email me at austin@xilinx.com

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Both of the web pages for the ZC702 and ZC706 boards have a direct link to buy the boards:

http://www.xilinx.com/zc702

http://www.xilinx.com/zc706

I would suggest that you use the buy online link from Avnet and use the Live Chat function on the landing page to request the formal quote that your University requires.

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos