UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer steven.fortune
Observer

Critical Warning creating rdf0476 eval tool project for zcu111

I'm trying to build the rf-dc eval tool project supplied with the zcu111 and following instructions in the 'Getting Started Guide- Hardware and Software Design Flow'

On running 'create_project.tcl' script, I get the following critical warnings:

CRITICAL WARNING: [BD 41-1228] Width mismatch when connecting input pin '/dac_dma_block/axis_decoder3to8_0/Data_in'(4) to net 'arbiter_0_mux_sel'(3) - Only lower order bits will be connected, and other input bits of this pin will be left unconnected.

Is this a problem in the design I need to fix, or is it ok to leave as is with unconnected pin?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Critical Warning creating rdf0476 eval tool project for zcu111

Hi @steven.fortune

I haven't received any such critical warnings regarding width mismatch between interface input pins to the net. I am using Vivado 2018.2. Which tool version are you using? I would suggest you to try building the design again from the scratch in Vivado 2018.2 (in case you are not using 2018.2).

Regards
Rohit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Observer steven.fortune
Observer

Re: Critical Warning creating rdf0476 eval tool project for zcu111

Using Vivado 2018.2 and are building design from scratch.

0 Kudos