UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor m_kalburgi
Visitor

Documents for "Xilinx® Virtex®-6 FPGA DSP Development Kit with High-Speed Analog" kit

Hello,

I am trying to download the support documents for "Xilinx® Virtex®-6 FPGA DSP Development Kit with High-Speed Analog" kit recently launched by Avnet, but I am unable to download them.

The documents are available for download at the following path:

http://www.em.avnet.com/evk/home/0,4534,CID%253D62549%2526CCD%253DUSA%2526SID%253D32214%2526DID%253DDF2%2526LID%253D32232%2526BID%253DDF2%2526CTP%253DEVK,00.html?SUL=virtex6dsp2

The link given at the end of the webpage for "Support files and download" is not working properly.

Does anybody have  these documents  ?

-Manish Kalburgi

Sr. Engineer (FPGA Design)

KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd, Pune.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mentor awillen
Mentor

Re: Documents for "Xilinx® Virtex®-6 FPGA DSP Development Kit with High-Speed Analog" kit

Why don't you ask this question in the Avnet forums?

The link works fine for me. Are you logged in at the Avnet website?

Adrian

Please google your question before asking it.
If someone answers your question, mark the post with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left).
0 Kudos
Visitor m_kalburgi
Visitor

Re: Documents for "Xilinx® Virtex®-6 FPGA DSP Development Kit with High-Speed Analog" kit

Hello Adrian,

You are corret that I had to ask this question in Avnet forum. 

I have posted the same question in avnet froum, but I have not yet got the reply. After logging in successfully, I could not access the documents.

-Manish.

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Just tried it. It worked for me (see the snapshot of the download page on avnet.com below). At risk of stating the obvious, your account with avnet.com may not have the permission to access the documents. You should definitely contact avnet tech support as it's entirely managed by Avent.

ScreenHunter_010.jpg

@m_kalburgi wrote:

Hello Adrian,

You are corret that I had to ask this question in Avnet forum. 

I have posted the same question in avnet froum, but I have not yet got the reply. After logging in successfully, I could not access the documents.

-Manish.

Cheers,
Jim
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

I think some problem in registration formalities. Just verify that. If still problem exists talk to your nearest Avnet local FAE. You can get contact details of them from the following link http://www.xilinx.com/company/sales/ww_disti.htm

Mahesh
0 Kudos