UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer daniel1111
Observer

KCU1250 on VIVADO

Hi,

Latly I got my new KCU1250, I installed the latest VIVADO 2015.2 but there is no KCU1250 in the boards over there.

Are you going to publish a patch for it soon?

Or, I'll neet to wait until VIVADO 2015.3 get published?

Moreover I saw that you got an IBERT example design on your site,

But for an unknowen reason I couldn't download it.

I tried to do so on several computers, with no success.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Re: KCU1250 on VIVADO

@daniel1111 Link seems to be broken for 2015.2. Let me check board files for you

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Meanwhile you can download 2015.1 files and can use it . Will get this link Fixed.

https://secure.xilinx.com/webreg/clickthrough.do?cid=388815&license=RefDesLicense&filename=rdf0352-kcu1250-ibert-2015-1.zip&languageID=1

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
Observer daniel1111
Observer

Thank you for your fast replay.

Is there an option to build an IBERT design by myself?

I couldn't find the board in the project setup.

thank you again

0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

@daniel1111 Please download 2015.1 files, you would see directory project_files, just open it with 2015.2 and re-run till bitstream.

I think we dont release board files for char board. You have to select the part using part selector like this

-Pratham

forum.JPG
0 Kudos
Observer daniel1111
Observer

Thank you for the solution,

I'll try that.

Daniel

0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

@daniel1111 Please close this thread

-Pratham

0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

@daniel1111 Link is Fixed, you can download 2015.2 IBERT design from xilinx.com

-Pratham

0 Kudos