UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor kararlisirin
Visitor

Lost License

Jump to solution

Hi xilinx,

My company has purchased one ZC702 Evalation Kit from you in the past months.Then,They lost its license code also this code never been used.

I don't know if it's right to ask this here?

Can you help me this topic?

Can you direct me to pages that can help me?

Can you give this about topic to an e-mail address or website link etc.?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Re: Lost License

Jump to solution

There's no way to recover the license.

The good news is, it doesn't matter. The ZC702 is supported under the free Vivado WebPack software. Pretty much the only thing you miss out on is partial reconfiguration - which is not all that useful on a relatively small chip like the Zynq 7020 anyway. Most of the Zynq 7020 boards don't bother to include a license now, because there's no point when the free tools can do everything you need.

Unlike free tools from some other suppliers (Microchip, I'm looking at you...) Vivado WebPack has virtually all the features of Vivado Design Edition. You still get HLS, you still get the full free IP catalog (you don't get the paid IP catalog, but you don't get that with Design Edition either), you still get exactly the same optimizations and tool performance.

1 Reply
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Re: Lost License

Jump to solution

There's no way to recover the license.

The good news is, it doesn't matter. The ZC702 is supported under the free Vivado WebPack software. Pretty much the only thing you miss out on is partial reconfiguration - which is not all that useful on a relatively small chip like the Zynq 7020 anyway. Most of the Zynq 7020 boards don't bother to include a license now, because there's no point when the free tools can do everything you need.

Unlike free tools from some other suppliers (Microchip, I'm looking at you...) Vivado WebPack has virtually all the features of Vivado Design Edition. You still get HLS, you still get the full free IP catalog (you don't get the paid IP catalog, but you don't get that with Design Edition either), you still get exactly the same optimizations and tool performance.