UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor dingqy
Visitor

Cannot connect to the basys 3

Jump to solution

I successfully install the vivado and also install the cable drivers but they weren't shown in the windows device management. If I try to add the drivers by myself, it shows that the device does not wort (error code 10). My operating system is win10 64bit. I try to use the wdreg but my systems didn't have such a command and a executable program. Thank you very much.

TIM图片20190206134032.png
TIM图片20190206134053.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Cannot connect to the basys 3

Jump to solution

Hi @dingqy

Are you able to detect JTAG cable in Device Manager ? like below:

JTAG.JPG

If you are using Platform USB Cable, is it getting detected in Device Manager? please share the snapshot

Since you tried installing the drivers by yourself and got a error.

Please install the JTAG Digilent USB Drivers/Platform(Xilinx) USB  manually, without uninstalling Vivado by following this AR#59128.

After installing Drivers, please reboot your system to re-initialize USB buses.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak D N

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please reply or give kudo or Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @dingqy

Are you able to detect JTAG cable in Device Manager ? like below:

JTAG.JPG

If you are using Platform USB Cable, is it getting detected in Device Manager? please share the snapshot

Since you tried installing the drivers by yourself and got a error.

Please install the JTAG Digilent USB Drivers/Platform(Xilinx) USB  manually, without uninstalling Vivado by following this AR#59128.

After installing Drivers, please reboot your system to re-initialize USB buses.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak D N

Please reply or give kudo or Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

0 Kudos
Visitor dingqy
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hi, ddn. Thank you very much and I have solved the problem because I use the microusb cable that didn't work well. 

0 Kudos