cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marzhan_123
Contributor
Contributor

ERROR: [Labtools 27-2269] No devices detected on target localhost:3121/xilinx_tcf/Xilinx/00001631db5c01.

Jump to solution

Hello, I have checked another threads for this topic,but couldn't find anything related.无标题8.png

As you see I connect both Xilinx and digilent at the same time, when I connect Digilent it recognize the board and tcl says: 

open_hw_target {localhost:3121/xilinx_tcf/Digilent/210248657329}
INFO: [Labtoolstcl 44-466] Opening hw_target localhost:3121/xilinx_tcf/Digilent/210248657329
set_property PROGRAM.FILE {C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/xilinx/con_t/con_t.runs/impl_1/con_tds_wrapper.bit} [lindex [get_hw_devices] 1]
current_hw_device [lindex [get_hw_devices] 1]
refresh_hw_device -update_hw_probes false [lindex [get_hw_devices] 1]
INFO: [Labtools 27-1435] Device xc7z020 (JTAG device index = 1) is not programmed (DONE status = 0).

But when I close Digilent and open Xilinx it shows error:

open_hw_target {localhost:3121/xilinx_tcf/Xilinx/00001631db5c01}
INFO: [Labtoolstcl 44-466] Opening hw_target localhost:3121/xilinx_tcf/Xilinx/00001631db5c01
ERROR: [Labtools 27-2269] No devices detected on target localhost:3121/xilinx_tcf/Xilinx/00001631db5c01.
Check cable connectivity and that the target board is powered up then
use the disconnect_hw_server and connect_hw_server to re-register this hardware target.
ERROR: [Labtools 27-55] Invalid index 0 passed to getDevice.

Btw I am using  platform Cable USB 2 for Xilinx and already changed adapter. What is your suggestion is it require to change cable too ?

Sorry for my mistake, casually I press to "solved", but the problem still remain. As you see JTAG is exactly Xilinx_tcf and also you notice that frequency set to the lowest level, this is Zedboard,the cable is DLC10 Model of platform cablr usb 2, please give me some suggestion about this issue, thank tou. 无标题10.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iguo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
If you can see all the devices correctly with Digilent, this may only be a hardware connection issues or the USB cable itself has some issues.

Just for a test, you can unplugg the Digilent and try only with USB to see what happens. And you can try to reinstall the cable drivers for USB.

Ivy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
iguo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
If you can see all the devices correctly with Digilent, this may only be a hardware connection issues or the USB cable itself has some issues.

Just for a test, you can unplugg the Digilent and try only with USB to see what happens. And you can try to reinstall the cable drivers for USB.

Ivy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos