UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

ILA configuring and understanding

Jump to solution

Hello Fraands :p  , 

I am trying to understanding the ILA core configuration. For the same purpose, I have created a small project to see the working.

From the block design you see, my inputs are Vp & Vn, I want to read the digital data from the XADC, so for that, I have created this block control_block. This block reads the eoc signal out from the XADC and gives a '1' at the o_indicate.

My question: I have used the ILA core for debugging, But as you see in the debugger window, there is a eoc at signal every frequent interval. how is it doing it? I have not given any input yet. I just programmed the device and started this ILA debugger to see.

So the triggering event force an input signal on this signal? or how is the eoc signal triggered without any anlog input given to Vp and Vn? Have I missed something in my design or what am I not understanding here? 

I have included the block design, Debugger window and my control block code in this.

Kindly help me,

Thanks.

stack_0.PNG
stack_1.PNG
stack_2.PNG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: ILA configuring and understanding

Jump to solution

Hi, people. Any inputs? I am trying to understand from the documents but I am not able to figure this out. Any reply's?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: ILA configuring and understanding

Jump to solution

Hi, people. Any inputs? I am trying to understand from the documents but I am not able to figure this out. Any reply's?

0 Kudos