UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor erinlsalter
Visitor

MIPI D-PHY in ZCU102 board with ES2 device

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am trying to implement a Xilinx MIPI D-PHY design in a ZCU102 Rev 1.0 board.  I need the new MIPI line rate support (up to 2.5 Gbps) for this project, and I understand Vivado 2019.1+ is required.  However, my Vivado 2019.1.2 does not include the ZCU102 Rev 1.0 with the ES2 device in the board options.  Device options for the xczu9eg-FFVB1156 include only production devices.  And JTAG returns a device ID that indicates the ES2 part is what my board has.

Is it possible to program a bitfile to a ZCU102 ES2 part using Vivado 2019.1?  Is there any other way to implement a 2.5 Gbps Xilinx MIPI D-PHY in this device?

Thank you,

Erin

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: MIPI D-PHY in ZCU102 board with ES2 device

Jump to solution
Yes, you can program the ZCU102 ES2 via 2019.1. Tool might give some error on bitstream version failure. You can use the parameter provided in the error and bypass the Es silicon check.

Harshit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Jump to solution
Yes, you can program the ZCU102 ES2 via 2019.1. Tool might give some error on bitstream version failure. You can use the parameter provided in the error and bypass the Es silicon check.

Harshit
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

Visitor erinlsalter
Visitor

Jump to solution

Great, I will give this a try.

Thank you,

Erin