UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROGRAM_B Pulse Width

Jump to solution

I am working on a slave serial interface to program an Artix 7 with a Zynq.  Naturally I looked in the data sheet (ds181) for the Artix 7 to find the minimum pulse width for this signal.  To my surprise, PROGRAM_B was not found in the data sheet.  I found the information I needed by looking in the Spartan 6 data sheet (ds162) for PROGRAM_B to find where this parameter is listed, then going back to the Artix 7 data sheet to find the information I needed. 

May I request a revision to Table 66 of ds181?  Change the description of Tprogram from "Program pulse width" to PROGRAM_B Pulse Width. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: PROGRAM_B Pulse Width

Jump to solution

bruce_karaffa,

I'll put this up there in our doc review for DS181. You are right it should be PROGRAM_B, however, this may take a little while to actually get it into the data sheet. Older device data sheets usually have longer review times.  

Regards,

Tezz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
2 Replies

Jump to solution

bruce_karaffa,

I'll put this up there in our doc review for DS181. You are right it should be PROGRAM_B, however, this may take a little while to actually get it into the data sheet. Older device data sheets usually have longer review times.  

Regards,

Tezz

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
Scholar austin
Scholar

Jump to solution

Search for tprogram in the data sheet,

It is there.

250ns for all speed grades

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos