cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Problem with cable connectivity with Spartan 3E - 1200E

I am using a Nexys 2 Diligent Board- Spartan 3E 1200E and working on Xilinx version 14.7 ISE. 

I am facing issues while initializing the chain or getting Auto connect to cable. Earlier it was working perfectly fine, now there seems to be an issue with it. 

I am a Windows 10 user. Any help regarding this would be very much appreciated. 

Attaching : Screenshots of the errors/warnings/logs. 

CableConnection-Page2.png
CableConnetion-Page1.png
CableConnection-Page3.png
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

I never work with a VM version .. Was the same cable working with same board and same computer?

Two possible reasons:

1. the cable driver got broken. Generally re-install cable driver would help but for this VM version, the cable driver is pre-installed.

2. HW connection issue. Please double check the Jtag chain connections - board tdi-> cable tdi->device tdi-> device tdo-> board tdo. See if there is some issue.

If you have another cable, you can have a test first to see which part is wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos