UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie anands_82

Running ISE on Ubuntu

I installed Xilinx successfully on ubuntu. But now, I can't run ISE. I went through the posts of various forums, many of which are asking to run a command of /..../..../..../settings64.sh on the terminal. But I can't find any file with the name settings64. Running the command does not take me anywhere. Can anyone help me?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Running ISE on Ubuntu

It should be in the install directory. Btw, /.../.../.../<filename> is not a valid thing. The first '/' is the root folder, you can't go more on the top, no matter how much effort you put on it. In any case it starts with './' that refers to the current folder, in that case the path is relative, so probably what is in an example won't work for you. 

0 Kudos
Newbie anands_82

Oh, what I meant was I can't find settings64.sh file in the installed folder. Please ignore the rest. Where can I find the file?
0 Kudos

Have you tried any of these 303 million?

err1.png

0 Kudos