Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lukileu
Observer
Observer

Ultrascale+ PCAP

Jump to solution

I am using the board zcu104 and I am trying to perform a reconfiguration of the PL from the PS.

At the moment I implemented the example as provided in the file xfpga_load_bitstream_example.c. However when I try to reconfigure the FPGA, it always fails with the debug message "FPGA fail to get the PCAP Done status Error Code:0x00001600".

I already tried to add a delay as described in AR# 70504. Further I tried to disable the cache or created a bootfile and booted everything from the QSPI-Flash while keeping the HW-Server closed. These were some ideas provided in other threads here on the forum.

However the error keeps persisting. Any ideas what could be wrong?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lukileu
Observer
Observer

Nevermind I was able to figure it out. The end of the bitstream was transferred wrong to the processor. The transfered bitstream passed the validity check (which seems to check something in the beginning in the bitstream) but contained wrong data in the end of the file.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lukileu
Observer
Observer

Nevermind I was able to figure it out. The end of the bitstream was transferred wrong to the processor. The transfered bitstream passed the validity check (which seems to check something in the beginning in the bitstream) but contained wrong data in the end of the file.

View solution in original post