UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer camccarthy
Observer

CameraLink

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am attempting to instantiate the appropirate CameraLink IP for multiple different FPGAs within the same Verilog project. i am doing this by using an input parameter with the name of the component the user is trying to create a CameraLink interface for. An issue I am having is that, if a component is selected, the other code still exists in the project, and some FPGAs don't have certain parts as others do. For example, Spartan 6 parts use OSERDES2 for serialization while Virtex 6 uses OSERDESE1. 

If I try to implement for say, Spartan 6, the code for Virtex 6 still exists in the project and gives me errors since the OSERDESE1 component does not exists in a Spartan 6 board. Is there a way I could glaze over the code or perhaps, another way to be doing this?

Thank you,

Cam.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Observer camccarthy
Observer

Re: CameraLink

Jump to solution

Solved by using generate statements

1 Reply