Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Can't login to service portal

Jump to solution

Can Someone from Xilinx put an email contact for the service Portal Log in issue please....?

This is the third time this is happening to me in the last couple years. When I change company, and I have to change my company email address, then the Service Portal stops working. I think internally these two systems are not linked, so when I change my email in the profile page, then Service Portal stops working....

I thought there would be some email address that we can email for this issue for the Service Portal.... But I couldn't find it...

How should I fix this issue this time? 

Thanks, 

--Rudy 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hello @rudy,

Thanks for letting us know. Apologies for any inconvenience this caused.

Please note that normally. when anyone changes anything within their Xilinx.com profile and then clicks on Save, this profile then gets suspended for some short time and will notify Xilinx Customer Service to get the changes updated in the Service Portal System. However, for some reason, in your case, that notification was sent and that is why this didn't get updated.

Anyhow, I've just performed the changes to your account and have updated your profile with the email address you currently have in your Xilinx.com profile. Therefore, you should be good to go now.

If this happens to you again in the future, please email Xilinx Customer Service directly via this email address: crcwebsupport@xilinx.com, and they will be able to sort the issue for you then.

Apologies once again and have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

Hello @rudy,

Thanks for letting us know. Apologies for any inconvenience this caused.

Please note that normally. when anyone changes anything within their Xilinx.com profile and then clicks on Save, this profile then gets suspended for some short time and will notify Xilinx Customer Service to get the changes updated in the Service Portal System. However, for some reason, in your case, that notification was sent and that is why this didn't get updated.

Anyhow, I've just performed the changes to your account and have updated your profile with the email address you currently have in your Xilinx.com profile. Therefore, you should be good to go now.

If this happens to you again in the future, please email Xilinx Customer Service directly via this email address: crcwebsupport@xilinx.com, and they will be able to sort the issue for you then.

Apologies once again and have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks, it works now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

HI @rudy,

As it is now working for you, could you kindly mark Anatoli's response as accepted solution to close the topic?

Thanks,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos