UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Data acquisition

Jump to solution

Hi;

Please; I need help about using Xilinx Simulink block is it work with real time signal or not just simulation .  I am using data acquisition for system Generator model attach to implemented  in FPGA  Kintex-7 through JTAG with using (DAC/ADC FMC150 ) daughter card. however when removing the  daughter card DAC/ADC the model still working same as implemented with daughter card ?????

Regards 

test.JPG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Data acquisition

Jump to solution

Hi ;

I do experiment in co-simulation but when removing the daughter card it is still working as normal. please; do you have answer for that.

Regards 

cosim.JPG
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution
This is only for simulation . you need to use hardware co -simulation to bring hardware in loop
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Hi ;

I do experiment in co-simulation but when removing the daughter card it is still working as normal. please; do you have answer for that.

Regards 

cosim.JPG
0 Kudos