UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor volkanchen
Visitor

How to get the copyright permission to quote a figure from datasheets in my thesis?

Jump to solution

My project is based on Xilinx platforms. I would like to quote a figure (structure of ZYNQ) from datasheets to introduce the platform in my thesis. Could you please help tell how to get the copyright permission? I did not find a link about that on Xilinx.com. Thank you very much for any reply!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to get the copyright permission to quote a figure from datasheets in my thesis?

Jump to solution

Hi @volkanchen ,

This is not the first time I have the question on the forums and each time it is complicated to give a final answers

As this is in the context of university work, I would recommend to contact the Xilinx University Program (xup@xilinx.com), they might be able to answer and they might already had the same question.

Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
3 Replies
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: How to get the copyright permission to quote a figure from datasheets in my thesis?

Jump to solution

You may cite UG585 [Zynq-7000-TRM]. UG585 is complete user guide about Zynq 7000 FPGA.

Regards,
krishna@logictronix.com
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @volkanchen ,

This is not the first time I have the question on the forums and each time it is complicated to give a final answers

As this is in the context of university work, I would recommend to contact the Xilinx University Program (xup@xilinx.com), they might be able to answer and they might already had the same question.

Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
Highlighted
Visitor volkanchen
Visitor

Jump to solution
Hi Krishna, Thank you very much for the reply!
0 Kudos