UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie jcjiafeiwu

How to get the signal from the sensor MT9P031?

I want to get the signal from the sensor  MT9P031,which supply a 12 bits bayer pattern signal.Then, we want to use the FPGA to change them to RGB signal.After that, we will do a backgroud modeling.Lastly, the RGB signal and backgroud modeling result should transmit to a DSP by the HDMI interface.

Here,my board has a HDMI daughter board and a TB-FMCL_PH board.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Instructor
Instructor

Re: How to get the signal from the sensor MT9P031?

1.  Welcome to these forums.

2.  You have vaguely described a specific board design, but you have not specified the board model nor have you provided a link to where the board is described and documented.  The same observation applies to the image sensor which you named.

3.  You have posted to a forum (Spartan Family FPGAs) designated for discussion of Spartan FPGAs and their technical attributes.  Your discussion is more appropriate for the forum which discusses non-Xilinx development boards and kits.  Do you agree, or have I misunderstood the intent of your posting?

4.  You have not asked a question, nor have you described a problem.  How may we help you?

5.  These forums are not a design service.  In other words, requests such as 'here is my requirement, please provide the implementation code for me' do not get much attention.

6.  These forums are not a training institution for design engineers.  There is much to be learned here, but efficient training requires face-to-face interaction.  Training by way of text forum posts is very tedious, time-consuming, limiting, prone to confusion and misunderstanding, and often frustrating.

• If you need to learn a design language, we are quick to recommend that you enroll in a school or 1-week training course -- or at least purchase a recommended training manual.
  • If you need to learn hardware design or logic system design, we are quick to recommend that you enroll in a school for training.

Note that I've made a distinction between learning a design language and learning about hardware design.  The two should not be confused.

Suggestions:

1.  Be clear about your capabilities and experience, and your expectations for support.

2.  Describe your problem clearly, with sufficient detail.  Please don't force us to make guesses about your needs and intent, as this is a waste of our time and your time.  When asking for help, it is also helpful if you

• post your code
  • describe what you have already designed and tested
  • include specific error messages
  • 'scope or simulation traces
  • etc. etc.

3.  For components and boards which are not commonly discussed in these forums, please provide datasheet or schematic links for those of us who are less familiar with your design than you are.

4.  Please post in the most appropriate forum category or section.  Each forum is described at the 'top level', to provide some clues for selecting the most appropriate forum.

I hope this help...

-- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
0 Kudos