UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to import and export data?

Hello Everyone,
I have been facing a problem since last two days, actually i want to import some data from a file (file can be csv, txt, sql, xls etc) and after some filtration, export it into csv file. Basically i want to know whether a tool which provides an environment to import different types of file or data where we can perform filtration of data with the help of sql query and then data could be save into file(file can be csv, txt, sql, xls etc).

Please give me your valuable suggestion.

Thanks in advance!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Instructor
Instructor

Re: How to import and export data?

How is this related to FPGA design?

-- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
Historian
Historian

Re: How to import and export data?

@eteam00 wrote:

How is this related to FPGA design?

-- Bob Elkind

How long is a string?

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos