UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Is there any approach to clear the project open history in Vivado?

Jump to solution

After we launch the Vivado, we can open the project in the starting page through "Open Project". When we click it, usually we have a list that shows some previous opened projects.

But I found a problem is the list seems not be updated very well. Sometimes I can't see the project I often open recently but the list still have the project I didn't open for a while.

So I wonder is there any approach to clear the project open history in Vivado?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Is there any approach to clear the project open history in Vivado?

Jump to solution

Hi

You can also use the File->Open Recent Project->Clear List to clear all the recent projects.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

If you go to Tools --> options in vivado, you can see below

options.png

In Miscellaneous tab, there is a option "number of recent projects to list". Select 1 (minimum value alloed) here and click on OK.

Now reopen the options and set this back to value of 10. By this it deletes the history of opened projects. You can see only one recently opened project.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi

You can also use the File->Open Recent Project->Clear List to clear all the recent projects.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution
Thanks very much, both of you.
0 Kudos