UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenSPARCT1 on Virtex-7

Hi,

I am trying to implement OpenSPARCT1 on Xilinx Virtex-7(VC707 XC7VX485T-2FFG1761CES Evaluation Board), single core and multi core. I first tried the EDK project on Virtex-5 and now I want to check feasibility of implementation of the same on Virtex-7. But I am facing a few problems as below:

1. Generating NGC netlist for Virtex-7 - For rxil command, the OpenSPARCT1 package does not contain the .xst file for my Virtex-7 device. How can I create one or modify the others for my FPGA? Also I tried creating a project on ISE 13.4 and added a copy of all the files mentioned in /design/sys/iop/sparc/xst/sparc.flist but the synthesis is not running due to many missing files and unrecognized modules.
2. I earlier implemented the EDK project on Xilinx EDK 10.1. How can I make it run using Xilinx EDK 13.4? Previously it showed the error - ERROR:EDK:3548 - Revup to 13.4 failed
ERROR:EDK:3413 - Error(s) were encountered while updating your project.

Any inputs for solutions to the above problems would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos