UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer pcross
Observer

Simulating m_axi interface with offset=direct

I am attempting to pipeline a design which both reads and writes on a single m_axi interface at the same time. This is possible for the interface but due to some weird limitation documented here https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Vivado-High-Level-Synthesis-HLS/Concurrent-AXI-read-and-write/td-p/852229 I must create 2 seperate interfaces and then bundle them together. Annoyingly this only works if the offset is set to either direct or slave.

Since I really only want 1 interface and have created the second one strictly to help HLS along I would like these 2 interfaces to have the same offset. I'm concerned whether or not the RTL design will freak out if I set them both to say 0 (effectively off), so I want to simulate the behaviour using a testbench. I have a functioning testbench where I create 1 array and pass it as the input for both m_axi interfaces but when I look at the output I notice that one of my interfaces has an offset of 0x0004_0000 applied to it. Is there any way for me to control the offsets via the testbench? I feel like this is something that should be supported but I cannot find any documentation explaining how to do it. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos