cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamoudyounes
Visitor
Visitor

Vivado HLS Export RTL

I've written a C++ code in Vivado HLS, Run the C simulation, Synthesis, C/RTL simulation valid and I checked the timing diagram, all results are correct.

I used "Export RTL" option, everything works fine and no erros occured. I imported the vhdl project generated by the C/RTL simulation to Vivado 2018. When I run "Combinational Simulation", it stops and show this line in the Testbench.

This is happening for every project that I try to import from HLS.

Vivado.png
0 Kudos
3 Replies
bandi

Hi @hamoudyounes ,

Did you come across any error message in Vivado after running simulation? Can you please try exporting an example design from Vivado HLS and check if you are still facing the same issue? Can you please share the Vivado.log and the Vivado_hls.log file to check.

Thanks & Regards,
Sravanthi B
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
hamoudyounes
Visitor
Visitor

There are no erros, just warnings. I've attached the Vivado_HLS log file.

Do you have any idea how to use the obtained HDL files or exported IP core from Vivado HLS to Vivado in order to find the power etimates?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
hamoudyounes
Visitor
Visitor

and yes I've tried to export one of the available examples in HLS and imported to Vivado. Same problem.

0 Kudos