cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phdwong
Explorer
Explorer

[DRC 23-20] Rule violation (INBB-3) Black Box Instances - Cell 'xillybus_ins/xillybus_core_ins' of

Jump to solution
am really sorry to have bothered you. I use the xillybus core project download from  offical website, and i use the TCL script build the Xillybus project by Vivado 2015.4 in my project, it can generate the bitstream, and work it.

when I copy this project from my computer to another computer. and use the vivado 2015.4 to recomplie the whole project, it's wrong 
"[DRC 23-20] Rule violation (INBB-3) Black Box Instances - Cell 'xillybus_ins/xillybus_core_ins' of 

how to solve this error, thank you !, the xillybus_core.ngc is in the floder! why ?

20181112105142.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
syedz

@phdwong

Based on error message the issue look to be related to path length limitation in Windows. Please check this AR#52787

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/52787.html

Can you try recreating the project to some other location and check if it helps?

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
syedz

@phdwong

Does this have the xci file which is missing? Please check if you have added all the files?

Try to use archive feature in Vivado to copy the project from one machine to another. In Vivado GUI, select File-->Archive project..  which will save your project in .zip file which can be copied and used in any other machine.

--Syed

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
phdwong
Explorer
Explorer

Snap14.gifSnap15.gif

the process is error, why ?
0 Kudos
syedz

@phdwong

Based on error message the issue look to be related to path length limitation in Windows. Please check this AR#52787

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/52787.html

Can you try recreating the project to some other location and check if it helps?

--Syed

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
phdwong
Explorer
Explorer

0 Kudos