UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voyager
Voyager

ERROR: [Place 30-475] IO terminal CLK66MHZ with IOStandard LVCMOS18 is not placeable anywhere in the device. Please check whether the IOSTANDARD is compatible with the target device.

Jump to solution

HI Friends, 

I am using xc7k410ffg676-2 part. i used B26 locatin for CLK66MHZ clock which is onboard crystal. But Tool is not placing the CLK66MHZ on B26, and throwing following errors

ERROR: [Place 30-475] IO terminal CLK66MHZ with IOStandard LVCMOS18 is not placeable anywhere in the device.
Please check whether the IOSTANDARD is compatible with the target device.
ERROR: [Place 30-58] IO placement is infeasible. Number of unplaced terminals (1) is greater than number of available sites (0).
The following are banks with available pins: 
 IO Group: 0 with : SioStd: LVCMOS18   VCCO = 1.8 Termination: 0  TermDir:  In   RangeId: 1 GClock  has only 0 sites available on device, but needs 1 sites.
        Term: CLK66MHZ

-Sampath
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Voyager
Voyager

Re: ERROR: [Place 30-475] IO terminal CLK66MHZ with IOStandard LVCMOS18 is not placeable anywhere in the device. Please check whether the IOSTANDARD is compatible with the target device.

Jump to solution

HI Friends, 

I am using vivado 2016.4, The problem is i am using some ports in the RTL, and assigning only few ports in xdc for PIN constraints. Because of this tool is considering random pin constraints for all remaining ports which are not in the XDC file. 

Thank You 

S Sampath

-Sampath
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Teacher xilinxacct
Teacher

Re: ERROR: [Place 30-475] IO terminal CLK66MHZ with IOStandard LVCMOS18 is not placeable anywhere in the device. Please check whether the IOSTANDARD is compatible with the target device.

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Voyager
Voyager

Jump to solution

HI Friends, 

I am using vivado 2016.4, The problem is i am using some ports in the RTL, and assigning only few ports in xdc for PIN constraints. Because of this tool is considering random pin constraints for all remaining ports which are not in the XDC file. 

Thank You 

S Sampath

-Sampath
0 Kudos