cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

[Runs 36-114] Unrecognized file type "REPLAY" for '<coregen memory IP>.iPhysOpt.tcl' found in the checkpoint xml

I keep getting this warning for 20 of my coregen memory IPs

I am using Vivado 15.2

Any advice on the meaning of this warning (and how to get rid of it) would be much appreciated

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: [Runs 36-114] Unrecognized file type "REPLAY" for '<coregen memory IP>.iPhysOpt.tcl' found in the checkpoint xml

@ezequielsasky 

15.2 is very old tool and the warning message isnt that clear to narrow down the issue. If possible I would strongly suggest you to upgrade Vivado to latest 2019.2 version. 

With 2015.2, Can you try creating the IP (BRAM) in Vivado instead of porting ISE coregen IP to Vivado. 

Are you able to continue the flow and generate bitstream? If it works then you can ignore this warning. Looks like a parameter REPLAY is not getting recognized in Vivado.

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos