Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khyu
Contributor
Contributor

Timing critical module keep last implementation

Jump to solution

I have the critical design USB3 that run at 125Mhz.

The FPGA timing is very critical .

If I have some little change , for example 

TOPA--USB3A  => TOPB--USB3B

Critical Timing get worse and unstable

Can I keep USB3A  implementation layout and only modified part USB3A-USB3B is placed and routed?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
syedz

@khyu 

You can try Incremental implementation with Vivado. Check page 101 in below user guide:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2019_2/ug904-vivado-implementation.pdf 

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
syedz

@khyu 

You can try Incremental implementation with Vivado. Check page 101 in below user guide:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2019_2/ug904-vivado-implementation.pdf 

--Syed

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos