UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Bit Stream generation disabled for XC7K325T in 45-day evaluation license

Observer

Bit Stream generation disabled for XC7K325T in 45-day evaluation license

Dear Community,

I've got a 45-day evaluation license setup in Vivado 17.1, but it's reporting "....Error-(Common 17-69) command failed. Your license for device "XC7K325T" is setup fro evaluation or trail purposes only. Bit-Stream generation is disabled....."

I understood that the 30-day grace period prevented bit file generation, where the 45-day evaluation licenses enabled most features.

Is it possible to get an evaluation license for Vivado that will allow me to generate a bit stream for an XC7K325T chip..?

Regards,

DJE666

Highlighted

Re: Bit Stream generation disabled for XC7K325T in 45-day evaluation license

Hi @dje666

30 days or 45 days Evaluation license should enable bitstream for all devices. Are you using webpack license for which XC7K325 is not supported. Refer link https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/vivado/vivado-webpack.html

Share your license file as well as Xinfo file. To generate Xinfo run the below command in tcl console:

report_environment -file <file_path>env.txt

Regards

Rohit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------