Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaron2
Visitor
Visitor

Cannot download Vivado 2020

I cannot download Vivado. It keeps telling me:

----

Please correct the errors and send your information again.

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

-----

I'm in the US.  Who can I talk to?  There is no way to talk to anyone from Xilinx!!!!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ansarimo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @aaron2 

Have you checked this Answer Record in relation to the Failed export compliance issue?

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.comindicating your "export compliance" issue and they in turn will contact Xilinx Global Trade Compliance team on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and if all is good, re-activate this then, so that you can then login and download the required software without issues. 

Hope this helps

Thanks and Regards,

Ansari Hunen

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as a solution.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
aaron2
Visitor
Visitor

It was fixed once and I was able to download the installer.  But now the problem is back again.  I cannot download again and the installer is also failing to download.  I am getting the same export compliance message error.

0 Kudos
ansarimo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @aaron2 

Please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.comindicating that you are again facing the same "export compliance" issue, they will then check your profile and would be able to screen and verify your profile and if all is good, re-activate this then, so that you can then login and download the required software without issues. 

If possible then try downloading and installing All OS SFD installer as once downloaded it does not require any internet connection and is ready to install.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Ansari Hunen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as a solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos