Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emanuele83
Explorer
Explorer

Create a Licence for a custom developed IP

Dear forum members, 

my company is developing IP sources which we would like to sell. The problem is I cannot find any information about IP licensing on the xilinx website. Encryption is a very good refereced topic (a video tutorial, UG1118, some answer records) but what about licensing of customer IPs?

I know for sure that there is a xilinx lounge access to generate licenses for customers who wanna sell ipcores, but I cannot find neither prices to access it, nor a single link. Can somebody help me with more information?

Thanks in advance and best regards

E.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
graces

I sent you a private message on this topic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
anatoli

Hello @emanuele83 ,

Have you managed to resolve your issue?

If your issue is not solved yet, please reply in the thread, so that we can further assist you with your issue.

However, if your question is answered and/or your issue is solved, please mark a response as Accepted Solution (more info on this can be found here: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/solutions#solutions). This way, the topic can be completed then.  We appreciate your help

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos