UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie ibendhaou

Downloading ISE Design Suite for Windows 10

Hi

I am a university teacher and am planning to use the free ISE webpack software for students. 

I tried to install the software using the download center, but the system kept on rejecting me. The message that I receive is: "

Please correct the errors and send your information again.

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification."

Any help please,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Re: Downloading ISE Design Suite for Windows 10

Make sure that your profile information is complete (ie all the relevant fields filled-in) and correct. You can't just leave things like the address blank (as you can on so many other websites) because they do get checked. You might also want to specify what country you're in; ISE (and other Xilinx tools) cannot be exported to certain US-unfriendly nations.

0 Kudos
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

Just be aware,
there are two versions of ISE on the download site. One works on windows 10, but is only for some parts, and works via a linux Virtual machine. The other, works on all parts, but does not work on windows 10,

@drjohnsmith wrote:
Just be aware,
there are two versions of ISE on the download site. One works on windows 10, but is only for some parts, and works via a linux Virtual machine. The other, works on all parts, but does not work on windows 10,

0 Kudos