Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

IP _PROJ type licence missunderstanding

Jump to solution
Hello!
I want to make an FPGA project, which includes 4 TEMAC IPs. I'm planing to buy 4 EF-DI-TEMAC-PROJ licences for that. But before I want to know up precisely: can I include 4 TEMACS cores on one FPGA project if I've bought 4 EF-DI-TEMAC-PROJ licenses?

P.S.Please do not offer me a _SITE licence, because i have several offices and the distance between them is more than 5 miles.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: IP _PROJ type licence missunderstanding

Jump to solution

Hi,

can I include 4 TEMACS cores on one FPGA project if I've bought 4 EF-DI-TEMAC-PROJ licenses?
[Answer] Yes.

Thanks,
Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

can I include 4 TEMACS cores on one FPGA project if I've bought 4 EF-DI-TEMAC-PROJ licenses?
[Answer] Yes.

Thanks,
Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thanks for definite aunswer!

0 Kudos