UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

IP core evaluation and node locked issue

Jump to solution

Hi,

we need to evaluate an Analog Device's FMC board with JESD204B ip core on our kc705 platform.

we have a node lode locked licence for kc705 board (account "1755-151029-B63V-2600392281") to generate bitstream on kc705.

After succesful request, we got an evaluation license for JESD204 ip. The new license is generated for account "POLITECNICO DI TORINO – MAURICE SACCANI IP EVAL" who don't have XC7k325T license associated to xilinx.lic file.

Soo we cant generate bitstream for our board.

Is there any way to use the both licences (the JESD204 ip license for account "POLITECNICO DI TORINO – MAURICE SACCANI IP EVAL" and the XC7k325T for account "1755-151029-B63V-2600392281") or to merge them?

thank you and best regards,

Maurice Saccani

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: IP core evaluation and node locked issue

Jump to solution

Hi @maurice_saccani,

Have you added both the license path to License search path?

Please attach the license files here.

Thanks,
Arpan

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.JPG
2.JPG
5 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @maurice_saccani,

Do you mean you need to rehost the license for a single system?

Basically you have to return the license from 1 machine and generate license for the same machine where the other license is installed. License takes system information into account irrespective of User account.

If so please go through
http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/61960.html

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/60525.html

Thanks,
Arpan

Thanks,
Arpan
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Jump to solution

@maurice_saccani Refer this AR, you have to rehost either of these license

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/36136.html

-Pratham

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

hi Arpan,

both licences are node locked to same host, but them are associated with two different accounts (both referred to same user, me).

if i generate a licence with the account for wich i created the licence for our board (with voucher redeemption) i can see "Xilinx Kintex-7 KC705 Evaluation Kit" in the product list of licence but it doesn't include jesd204 ip so if i try to generate bitstream i have licence errors related ti jesd204 cores.

If i generate a licence for the account added by Xilinx to evaluate the jesd204 ip i can't see the "Xilinx Kintex-7 KC705 Evaluation Kit" product and if i generate bitstream i have a license error related to XC7k325T.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @maurice_saccani,

Have you added both the license path to License search path?

Please attach the license files here.

Thanks,
Arpan

Thanks,
Arpan

1.JPG
2.JPG

Jump to solution

thank you Arpan this solved my problem.

best regards,

Maurice

0 Kudos