cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwhite06

ISE 10.1

I am trying to download the ISE 10.1 (webpack version is fine since I am just trying to program third part SPI PROM with an existing file) in order to work on a very old project that was originally configured to use the "Configure Devices using Direct SPI Configuration Mode" for third party PROM programming in Impact. However, when I click "next" to submit the form with my info when trying to download the ISE I get an error saying the webpage cannot be reached. We do use 14.2 licensed version but that does not contain the option to use the "Configure Devices using Direct SPI Configuration Mode" for third party PROM programming in Impact.

Error after submitting form.PNG
0 Kudos
3 Replies
devinl
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dwhite06,

What browser are you using to download the software? Firefox is recommended for downloaded from Xilinx.com.

You can also try signing out of all Xilinx.com sessions, clear the whole browser cache and then restart the browser windows. This can clear browser crash splash screens.

Thank you,
Devin

0 Kudos
dwhite06

Thank you for your quick response.

Since this is my computer at work, I only have InternetExplorer and Chrome which were both loaded and authorized for use by my company.

I do not have Firefox on this machine. I will see if I can try it on a machine that has firefox on it.

0 Kudos
anatoli

Hello @dwhite06,

I believe for programming all you need is iMPACT. So, you should just be able to obtain programming tools Single File Download. 

Direct programming was disabled well before my time, however here is programming tools link for 9.2. See if this would be enough for you or not?

https://www.xilinx.com/member/forms/download/xef.html?filename=ProgTools_SFD_92i.zip

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos