cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cirod
Visitor
Visitor

ISE 3.1i Foundation (Targeting a XC5204-6TQ144C FPGA)

Does anyone possible have a licensed version of ISE 3.1i Foundation that would be willing to create a BIT file for me from an EDIF file that targets a XC5204-6TQ144C FPGA.

I have been waiting weeks for Xilinx to get back to me with procuring a license file, and though maybe someone from the forum coud help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
anatoli

Hello @cirod,

Please note that due to the expired licensing agreements, we (Xilinx) can only be able to provide the ISE Foundation 3.1 to you (or any users who are looking for the Foundation ISE older versions) with the condition that you owned the software before (i.e. purchased this back then), by providing us a proof in some fashion: 1) either provide an actual receipt or email confirmation of the software that you'd have got back then or 2) share a schematic/files that you'd have created back then that we would be able to open it locally and confirm the info from either schematic or files. If you have a proof, then please submit a Download Workaround Requests form and request this software (with the attached proof mentioned above). You can submit this form via the Xilinx online Service Portal https://www.xilinx.com/support.html#serviceportal . Once logged in, you can find this form under the TECHNICAL section. 

Otherwise, without a proof, unfortunately Xilinx will not be able to share this software to any new customers.

I hope the above is clear.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos