cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License issue with device xcvu440

Jump to solution

Hi

I have synthesized my design in synplify premier.

I want to generate bit file for the same with this board xcvu440-flga2892-1-c using vivado 2019.2.

I have a 30 days node locked evaluation license .But when i launch implementation,I get error saying "A valid license was not found for feature implementation and/or device xcvu440".When i run with a different device it  works.

Could you please help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @ceremorphic123 

Can you check in your license manager if the file is there? You can access the License manager through Vivado's homepage. 

Select "Help" --> "Manage License". Then check "View License Status". If the license isn't there, you can load the license via "Load License" in the manager. 

View solution in original post

License_help.JPG
License_help2.JPG
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @ceremorphic123 

Can you check in your license manager if the file is there? You can access the License manager through Vivado's homepage. 

Select "Help" --> "Manage License". Then check "View License Status". If the license isn't there, you can load the license via "Load License" in the manager. 

View solution in original post

License_help.JPG
License_help2.JPG
0 Kudos

Hello @ceremorphic123 ,

Is there any further assistance required in relation to this matter? If so, please let us know and we will be glad to help you further then.

However if your query is answered now, please mark a response as 'Accepted Solution' (more info on this can be found here: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/solutions#solutions), so that the topic can be completed then.

We appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos