UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie eduardo10

License problem for Evaluation ISE

Jump to solution

I have donwloaded ISE 13.4 and requested a evaluation license for it. I tried to run SysGen and keep getting the following:

- No 'SysGen' feature version 2012.01 was available for part 'xc6vlx240t'.

I have Matlab 2011b installed on my system. What can I do?

I thought the evaluation license doesn;t have any restriction.

Thanks,

Eduardo

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: License problem for Evaluation ISE

Jump to solution

Hi

The Xinfo file shows that the license for the software tools is not being detected.

Have a look at the similar issue thread and follow the suggestions mentioned in it.

http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Installation-and-Licensing/ISE-14-2-licensing-issue/td-p/383711

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi

It looks like the generated license doesn't have license for the sysgen.

Can you please share the xinfo  and license files,so that we can check.

You can generate the xinfo by following the below steps:-

Start--> All Programs -->Xilinx Design tools-->ISE Design Suite13.4--> Accessories --> Xinfo System Checker and after you run “Xinfo System Checker”, the Xinfo.txt report will be

generated and saved in your C (Home Drive):\Xilinx\13.4\ISE_DS\common folder, as a text file (.txt).

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Newbie eduardo10

Jump to solution

Attached is the xinfo file.

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi

The Xinfo file shows that the license for the software tools is not being detected.

Have a look at the similar issue thread and follow the suggestions mentioned in it.

http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Installation-and-Licensing/ISE-14-2-licensing-issue/td-p/383711

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos
Newbie eduardo10

Jump to solution

Thanks. I never got any license file. I received emails from Xilinx without problems but I never got the license file. I went to the license link and try to get it again and I got the following message:

Your new license file has been successfully generated and e-mailed to *****

But, I never got an email with that. I checked the junk mail and it is not there. I thought the license would be managed via ethernet.

0 Kudos
Newbie eduardo10

Jump to solution
I had to use a different email account and I got the license file. Everything seems to be working now. Thanks
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

If you do not receive your license by email, you can download it directly from the Xilinx Licensing Site.

Click the download button in the lower left in Manage Licenses page.

download_lic.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos