cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Multiple Issues installating Vivado 2016.4

Hello

I have a "University" licence for Vivado, the Logicore 10G/25G MAC.  When I generate a licence using just the "University Vivado Design" and load it, the Licence Manager shows no activated products.

If I add the demo licence to the "University" licence, then I see both the time-limited evaluation and the University licence.

When I try and compile anything thought, I get this warning:

WARNING: [IP_Flow 19-2987] IP 'nf_10g_interface_ip' with unlicensed IP definition 'NetFPGA:NetFPGA:nf_10ge_interface:1.00' depends on licensed subcore IP definition 'xilinx.com:ip:axi_10g_ethernet:3.1'. Please update your IP definition with license information.

This seems to indicate that I don't have the correct licence but I do have the 10G MAC licence.

I am now also facing the issue that Xilinx have blocked me making any more changes to the licences on the website.   It tells me that I should contact support but doesn't give me a phone number or an email address/website to contact.

What do I do?  Is there are helpdesk I can phone to work this out.  I've spent many many hour trying to make this work and I'm now totally stuck!

Thanks

David Lake

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Hello @dlake02,

If you need to reset your re-host attempts, please open a new Service Request using Xilinx Service Portal: https://www.xilinx.com/support.html#serviceportal

Once logged in, to reach Xilinx Customer Service, please go to the LICENSING section and in there raise a new SR. They will fix this issue for you then.

It looks like you are missing a license that has a feature called "ten_gig_eth_mac". Do you have this license with this feature in it?

If not, that is what you are missing.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos