cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NetFPGA-SUME licenses

As part of my master thesis i need to work with the NetFPGA-SUME development board, because one aspect of my thesis is running our P4 code on real hardware and see how well it works.

The tutorial on how to set up the P4->NetFPGA environment states that i need those three licenses:

Xilinx Vivado

Xilinx P4-SDNet

Xilinx 10G MAC

is there a way for me as a student to obtain those licenses for the academic use?

Or is the Xilinx Donation Program the way to go? As far as i understood, my professor needs to issue this request, is that right?

Greetings,

Josh

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Re: NetFPGA-SUME licenses

https://github.com/NetFPGA/NetFPGA-SUME-public/wiki/Vivado-Licensing

Ask your professor to contact the Xilinx University Program for license support, if they are not a member, they need to sign up to get support.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: NetFPGA-SUME licenses

you can also use full hardware evaluation for licensed IP and webpack license for vivado . For full version your college required to buy license in case not listed under XUP program . XUP provides free license for selected colleges only
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos