cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Error Map 258

I have the same problem running the program file [ERROR:Map:258] No 'ISE' nor 'WebPack' feature version 2013.10 was available....

I have downloaded the license many times and the error still appears. I am using ISE 14.7. Can you help me please?

NEXYS 3- SPARTAN 6-XC6LX16-CS324

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Can you attach license file and xinfo here to debug the issue?

To generate xinfo, 

1. Start --> All Programs --> Xilinx Design Tools --> ISE Design Suite 14.x --> Accessories --> Xinfo System Checker (if using winodws)

2. source Xilinx Tools and run the command xinfo (if using linux)

Note: It is always good practice to create a separate thread when you have queries or issues.

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

This issue is caused by an ISE software version newer than the version limit in the license file.In the example above, the ISE Design Suite13.2 has a version limit of 2011.06, but the license only allows software with a version limit of 2011.02 or earlier to run.

The version limit date indicates the month when the support contract expires. The support contract entitles a user to update the software with any version of that software released on, or before, the version limit month. If you attempt to run a version of the software released after the version limit, the license does not enable this version to run.

For more information on "expiration date" and "version limit date", please see: (Xilinx Answer 33770) and (Xilinx Answer 35022).
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Also, can you post the complete log showing all messages here?
Thanks,
Nupur
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @erickrhf,

Can you please attach the xinfo and the license file as requested by @vuppala?

Check if the version limit is appropriate.

Thanks,
Rajesh

0 Kudos