Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ymoulayr
Visitor
Visitor

TEMAC IP license

Hello,

Could you please advise what is the license price of the TEMAC IP 1Gbs/s for prototyping/testing on a development/evaluation board?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
dpaul24
Scholar
Scholar

@ymoulayr,#

You get the hardware TEMAC IP hardware evaluation license for free. In the bitstream it will work for approx  3-4 hrs.

It will work in ANY board.

------------FPGA enthusiast------------
Consider giving "Kudos" if you like my answer. Please mark my post "Accept as solution" if my answer has solved your problem

0 Kudos
ymoulayr
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you for your answer. I would like to know what is the price of the full or unrestricted license that may be required. 

0 Kudos
dpaul24
Scholar
Scholar

@ymoulayr,

Write an email to Xilinx support. I don't think prices will be discussed in an open forum.

------------FPGA enthusiast------------
Consider giving "Kudos" if you like my answer. Please mark my post "Accept as solution" if my answer has solved your problem

0 Kudos
ymoulayr
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks Paul. I already sent a request through "Contact a Xilinx Sales Representative" and did not hear back.

Are there any email address for the Xilinx customer support?

0 Kudos
anatoli

Hello @ymoulayr ,

Indeed, the only way for you to get the required pricing info is to email your local sales representative as instructed here, https://www.xilinx.com/products/intellectual-property/temac-order.html and they will come back to you then. It may take a few days for them to respond back.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos