UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Government Export Approval - Question

Jump to solution

I am trying to download Vivado for personal use (bought an FPGA board and plan to use it as a hobby). I live in U.S.

Unfortunately Company Name seems to be mandatory.

Any idea on how I can get unblocked? (I do not think I should list my current employer as this is non-work related)

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: U.S. Government Export Approval - Question

Jump to solution

@red_blue_engine

Check this: 

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Installation-and-Licensing/Vivado-download-Personal-Use-No-Company-name/td-p/915277

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@red_blue_engine

Check this: 

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Installation-and-Licensing/Vivado-download-Personal-Use-No-Company-name/td-p/915277

--Syed

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?

Jump to solution
Thanks Syed!
0 Kudos